1. After you have completed a Florin Authorization Form, we will request statements of benefits from your existing pension plan administrators. Where you have limited information on an existing pension, our administration team will assist in locating your pension trustee and requesting up-to-date information on your pension.
2. A one to one consultation with a Florin investment adviser representative to discuss your UK pension(s) and retirement plans.
3. A free written pension review of your existing UK pension(s). We may recommend to transfer to a UK Self Invested Personal Pension (SIPP), Qualifying Recognized Overseas Pension Scheme (QROPS), or perhaps a staged approach depending upon your specific retirement plans. We will also recommend a SIPP/QROPS provider and investment managers, as appropriate.
4. There is no obligation for you to proceed, but if you do decide to transfer your pension, your Florin investment adviser representative will guide you through the transfer process every step of the way.
5. Once your transfer is complete, we will provide on-going services including updates on significant changes in UK pensions' legislation that could impact you.