Privacy of Client Information
Information That We Collect.
As part of providing you with our services we obtain nonpublic personal information about you which may include the following:
- Your name, address and contact details;
- Your date of birth and UK national insurance number;
- Your investment objectives and financial circumstances;
- Your pension fund investments and valuations; and/or
- Transactions associated with your pension fund.
Information That We Share.
We, along with our affiliates, use or share information in a limited and carefully controlled manner. Our policy is not to disclose any nonpublic personal information about our clients or former clients to any unaffiliated third party unless such disclosure is: (i) authorized by you; or (ii) permitted or required by law; or (iii) necessary to provide the financial services that you request or authorize.
Examples of instances in which we may share your information with third parties include:
- Disclosure to companies that provide services necessary to effect a transaction that you request or to service your pension such as pension plan providers/trustees, fund managers, brokers, accountants, banks, attorneys or administrators; and,
- Disclosure to government agencies, courts, parties to lawsuits, or regulators in response to subpoenas. In such cases, we share only the information that we are required or authorized to share.
Confidentiality and Security.
The security of your personal information is important to us. Our employees have limited access to your personal information based upon their job responsibilities. All employees are instructed to protect the confidentiality of your personal information as described in this policy. In addition, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural security measures that we believe are reasonably designed to protect the security and confidentiality of your nonpublic personal information.